Simple is powerful.
The Business Value of ChromeOS
IDC’s research shows that ChromeOS provides businesses and employees with a high-performing, user-friendly, and flexible operating system.
It also helps businesses to achieve cost and operational efficiencies in deploying, running, and supporting devices.
lower three-year cost of operations
fewer security attacks
Elements of Chrome
Providing a trusted, consistent browsing experience across devices, with built-in protections, centralized management, and enterprise-wide control for IT admins.
A system that boots up in seconds and the overall computer runs smoothly. Just open and login into your Google account.
A cloud-native operating system that’s secure by design, simple for IT to manage, easy for employees to use and ready for enterprises to deploy worldwide.
Why do we love Chrome?
Secure by design
- Built-in security with multilayered approach
- Regular updates every 6 weeks (and every 2 to 3 weeks for security patches)
- AI-driven threat detection with Safe Browsing and Google Play Protect
All your trusted apps
- Work securely with cloud-based Google Workspace apps through Chrome Browser
- Use legacy apps through virtualisation with VDI solutions from Cameyo, Citrix, VMware, and others
- Avoid downtime and the hassle that comes with bulky OS
- Reduce time and costs associated with learning curves
- Minimize risk of data loss from lost devices and accessories
- No interruptions to productivity with automatic background updates
- Peace of mind with built in antivirus
- Keep working with offline mode and extended battery life
- Choose the right device from a wide range of models and price points
Enterprise License manages your Chrome device
Granular policy controls for your devices
With over 200+ policies to manage the entire enterprise
- Users Policies
- Devices Policies
- Fleet Management
- Bulk Printer Configuration
- Access and Permissions Management
Manage users’ cloud activity across all devices
Provision and monitor devices from any location in the world.
- Stop unauthorized access if a device is lost or stolen with remote lock.
- Ensure compliance with all employees from day one.
- Curate your own app store for employees to use.
- Whitelist browser extensions and avoid potentially harmful applications.