The move to remote work has been accelerating for years.
But COVID-19 has thrown us into a world where remote working is a must. How are you managing the transitions to the new world?
The move to remote work has been accelerating for years, COVID-19 has thrown us into a world where remote working is a must but many organisations are struggling to make the switch.
“All eyes are on me. I’m trying to deal with exploding online loads, people working remotely, new cyber threats. Every day it’s something new.”
– Banking CIO, quoted in McKinsey
Working from Home Growth since 2005
US Knowledge Workers want to work remotely
By 2030 the demand for remote work will increase
Facing a range of technology, access and security challenges in enabling remote work
- Getting devices configured and in employees hands
- Increased attack surface & policy avoidance
- Targeted malware & phishing attacks
- Difficulty accessing business data